A women’s body is continually go through changes and development from onset of puberty to after menopause. Obstetrics and Gynecology (O&G) specialists take medical care of the female reproductive system and guide them throughout the reproduction process. .
The gynecology service at Nurture clinic offer all-inclusive care for women with a wide range of gynecology issues. We also offer emergency gynecology services along with general obstetrics and gynecology services.
Most patients are seen at our general gynecology department but if they have complex problems or they are not responding to the treatment, they are referred to specialist gynecologists in our ivf clinic.
Some of our general obstetrics and gynecology services are-
- General gynecological health screening
- Screening for breast malignancies
- Treatment of common gynecological problems such as menstrual disorders, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, urinary prolapse and urinary complaints, menopause, pelvic-abdominal masses, uterine fibroids etc.
- Contraceptive services
- Management of menopause through hormone replacement therapy
- Prevention and detection of osteoporosis
- Preconception health screening
- Antenatal care (before birth)
- Intrapartum care (during labor and delivery)
- Postnatal care (after birth)
- Reproductive medicine
- Recurrent miscarriage service
- Laparoscopic sterilization
- Treatment for hormone dysfunction
- IUCD insertion
- Early Pregnancy Assessment Service (EPAS)
- Treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction
- Treatment of urinary incontinence
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Gynecological oncology
We also deal with emergency gynecological problems. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists and well trained nurses take very good care of patients in an emergency situation. We also cater to early pregnancy problems such as pain, infections or bleeding. We work with our full might with all our specialist doctors, nurses and medical staff to offer outstanding diagnostics, treatment and patient support.
Women with gynecological problems, who require specialist review are referred to our clinic by their General Practitioner (GP), have a specialist review by our specialist gynecologist. Referrals must include all the clinical details and reports of all diagnostics and relevant investigations. Incomplete referrals will be returned as it is not possible to check patients without knowing all the details regarding the problem, Referrals are taken care with utmost alacrity and reviewed in the direction of the Head of Gynecology unit.