Nurture Clinic is one of the best IVF Clinics. Infertility issues have shown a rising trend in recent times and getting a treatment for infertility leaves a couple exhausted. They get confused where to go and whom to ask. Come to us as we offer a wide range of treatment methods and services such as IVF, IUI, and ICSI, donor programs, Cryopreservation, Assisted hatching, Blastocyst embryo transfer, PGD, PESA and other such services. IVF is the one of the most used treatment method for infertility and we are best at it.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF?)
In vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a process where eggs taken from wife’s ovaries are fertilized with husband’s sperm outside the body in the laboratory. After fertilization, the embryo is transferred in the mother’s uterus after some time. If it implants successfully in the uterus, pregnancy is established. We at Nurture Clinic specialize in IVF treatment.
Who is Suitable for IVF Treatment
Doctors go for IVF in following conditions
- If the woman has her fallopian tubes blocked or absent.
- Ovulatory dysfunction
- Immune disorder causing infertility
- Reduced sperm count or motility
- Un-explained Infertility
- Patients who have not conceived with routine treatment for infertility.
In IVF the first step is to surgically taking out eggs from a woman’s body. Doctors monitor the development of eggs in the ovary and remove it when it is ready to be fertilized. Then the sperm is extracted from semen sample of the husband and egg is fertilized in the laboratory. After the embryo develops a little it is implanted in the woman’s uterus. One cycle of IVF may take four to seven weeks.If the embryo implants successfully in the uterus the pregnancy is confirmed. The success rate of this process is around 40% per cycle, so many patients may need to go for multiple cycles before getting pregnant.
Advantages of IVF
- Those patients who are not able to have a baby otherwise can have a baby through IVF.
- It is more successful than other forms of assisted reproductive technology methods such IUI.
- It also helps to diagnose fertilization problems, which is otherwise not easily clear.
- If excess embryos are developed they can be frozen to be used in further cycle or donated to other needy persons.
Disadvantages of IVF
- Success rate is not 100% and patients may need to go for multiple cycles.
- Multiple pregnancies can occur.
- It is expensive.
- It may be emotionally draining.
This process may be psychologically or emotionally stressful, as patients may have to go for multiple cycles. Thus, they require proper counseling before and after every cycle. Doctor will explain the process and related issues with patients to make them at ease.
Why Choose Us
We are one of the best IVF treatment clinics. Here you will find experienced fertility specialist having higher success rates. We offer best IVF treatment, while taking emotional turmoil into consideration too. We offer a hassle free treatment experience and stick to legal and ethical guidelines. We offer full range of tests, diagnosis and treatment services. We use high-end and latest technology. Above all we can help you to realize your dream of having a baby.